ADAP is required for mounting to a ratchet.
See below (mini Adapters).
The GAM SS-2 AIS is the same as the traditional SS-2 only it is center tuned to 162 MHz and comes with a 33.5” whip. The AIS antenna or Automatic Tracking System antenna is used to transmit your location and heading while receiving other vessels headings and current locations. With a gain of 3 dbd this antenna will reach out and communicate with vessels miles away. The compact antenna is suitable for both large and small vessels and is hermetically sealed in a stainless steel canister to ensure life longevity. This American made product is hand wound and factory tuned to ensure peak performance.
- The GAM SS-2 AIS VHF antenna is center tuned to 162 MHz
- Hand-wound loading coil is factory tuned and tested to insure peak performance at a specified frequency
- Stainless steel coil housing
- Coil is hermetically sealed to prevent moisture damage
- No ground plane required
- GAM Model No. SS-2 AIS
- Length (Stainless Steel Whip): 33.5"
- Number of Sections: 1
- Connector Supplied: SO-239
- Application: AIS 162 MHz
- Fully Assembled Dimensions 36.5” X 1” X 1”
- Gain: 3 dB 5.1 dBi
- Max. Output Power: 150 Watts
- Note: Cable Sold Separately
- Use RG 58 for runs less than 20 feet
- Use RG-8X for runs over 20 feet
|Dimensions||48 × 2 × 2 in|